Tuesday, August 31, 2010

UFC 119 Hype Video



I love watching these fan-made hype videos that people on youtube make they are awesome. NicktheFace2 and Kirbylovesyummytacos make the best ones on youtube look up their channels and watch the others. This one here is for the next ppv event and i will post predictions/resulats for it but first there is a fight night on the 15th. I may or may not post predictions simply because i find the card rather dull but still expect anything to happen. I've decided to focus more on MMA on this blog because its easier for me to post about but I'll still post other interesting unrelated stuff every now and then. Well thats all for now enjoy the vid guys later ^__^

3 comments:

  1. hi bro, nice post today..
    i'll sure keep coming to check the news
    so bring that shit up!
    also, i might post about that thing i told you tomorrow
    be sure to check it out
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete